Stiga Rod Hockey Games are a Childhood Classic
- The classic ice hockey game from Sweden where you control your players by pushing, pulling, and spinning the rods to pass and shoot the puck.
- Players are positioned to retrieve the puck and make plays from behind the net.
- The fully detailed 3-D players are replaceable so you can mix and match opponents to create your favorite rivalries.
- Includes left-handed and right-handed shooters.
- Includes end-glass to reduce the risk of fly-out pucks and two (2) pucks.
- All parts are replaceable – ice sheet, goals, end glass, legs, score counter strips, pucks, rod handles, and control rods
- Ages: 7+ (not recommended for children under 3 years old)
- Tabletop Size: 96-cm x 50-cm x 10-cm / 37.8” L x 19.7” W x 4” H
- Weight: 11-lbs
- Minimal assembly required
Available Stiga Accessories
- STIGA TEAM PACKS: Players are removable/replaceable so you can match up your favorite NHL and international teams.
- STIGA HOCKEY PUCKS: Fly-outs happen so keep spare pucks handy.
- STIGA GAME STAND: Expect to play often so create a dedicated space with the adjustable height Stiga game stand.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
High-quality table hockey game with official NHL team colors and logos
Expertly crafted 3D players outfitted in Maple Leaf and Red Wing uniforms
Easy-to-move control rods; behind-the-net plexi-shield protectors
Puck ejectors in each goal; goalies move from side to side
1.65-inch legs; measures 37 x 3 x 19.75 inches (W x H x D)